Lentävä Liitutaulu Ltd is committed to making its Seppo mobile application accessible, in accordance with national legislation transposing Directive (EU) 2016/2102 of the European Parliament and of the Council.
This statement is based on self-evaluation of accessibility status and it is updated on June 3, 2022.
Seppo is firmly committed to offer an accessible gaming experience to all of its users.
We are continuously developing the Play Seppo application to make sure that the key features of the application meet the accessibility requirements of the AA level of the WCAG 2.1 guidelines.
At the time of updating this statement (June 2022), the Seppo service meets the basic accessibility requirements in such a way that it is easy to use and consistent in its operations. Usability best practices have been followed throughout its development.
Play Seppo supports screen readers of iOS and Android, with the exceptions defined in the next section.
Game creators are able to provide text alternatives to images, videos, and audio files, but currently screen readers only read text alternatives for images.
The target of accessibility (development) is specifically the games that have been created with the help of the Seppo service. Our aim is at making the use of it possible for all user groups. The company's website (seppo.io), which is not needed to play games, only meets the basic criteria of good usability.
Following features of Seppo games do not yet meet the intended level of accessibility:
- Text alternatives for videos or audio files are not yet available for the players.
- It is not yet possible to play games using a keyboard alone.
- There are no shortcuts for users to skip recurring elements in the UI yet.
- The user does not have an option to increase the text size. Alternatives for gestures are not provided in all views.
- Following features do not function with a screen reader:
- Games built on a map
- Branching games
- If the gameboard of a game is a 360° image, the game can be played with a screen reader only using the exercise list.
Accessibility improvement plan
We will continue to work to develop accessibility further and aim at implementing the missing features in following order:
- Resizing text without loss of content or functionality
- Skip to content links
- Playing games with a keyboard
- Alternatives for gestures
- Determine language programmatically
- Alt texts for video and audio
- Landscape mode
We are committed to maintaining the accessibility level of the service when we introduce new features for players.
Feedback and contact information
To give feedback of the eventual compliance failures and to request information about the accessibility of Seppo solution, please contact us by email at email@example.com
You will be responded to within 14 days.
If you need to make an official statement of the accessibility non-compliance of Seppo, please contact the following governmental enforcement body:
Saavutettavuuden valvonnan yksikkö
Phone (switcboard): +358 295 016 000